Introduction to the shipping industry
Our next seminar will take place on 11 November 2019, from 9:00 to 13:00. This seminar will be in Danish.
The overall objective of this seminar is to introduce employees with a non-shipping background to the shipping industry. The participants will obtain a basic knowledge of the shipping industry and its key stakeholders.
- Introduction to Danish Shipping
- Different markets and trades
- Security, Environment and Maritime Research
- Employment Conditions, Recruitment and Training
- Framework Conditions and Maritime Law
Primarily in Danish but on demand also in English
Members: The course is free of charge for members
Non-members: DKK 1,800 + 25 % VAT