Maritime Disruptors Academy
List of courses offered
Please contact Asbjørn Overgaard Christiansen at firstname.lastname@example.org concerning future courses.
- To develop concrete innovative ideas for your operation and potential business models that you learn to speedily execute and scale.
- To create a scenario for the maritime industry in 2030 with other maritime professionals, maritime students from CBS, DTU and ITU, and innovators beyond your day-to-day network as a basis for long-term strategies.
- To become part of a growing network of disruptors alumni from different sectors with whom you can continue to discuss and access a rich online platform of learning material to share best practices
In this academy you will:
- Gain an overview of the new technologies, tools and methods that will make you able to detect possibilities and trends. With a mix of lectures, workshops, technology deep dives and tech labs, Disruptor’s Academy is aimed at making the future manageable for maritime professionals.
- Participate in a specially developed programme giving you the knowledge, inspiration and tools to work with innovative ideas and changes for the future of the Maritime sector in general and for your company in particular.
The course is carried out in English.
We issue a certificate for the course
Members: DKK 14,000 + 25 % VAT
Non members: DKK 17,500 + 25 % VAT
Students: Can apply for complimentary access