Maritime Disruptors’ Academy III
With a mix of lectures, workshops and technology deep dives, Maritime Disruptors’ Academy is aimed at making the future manageable for maritime professionals. What you get out of the program:
- Overview of the new tools and methods that will make you able to detect possibilities and trends.
- Insight into technologies like AI, Robotics, 3D printing, blockchain and new energy that combined are enabling transformation in the maritime industry.
- Concrete innovative ideas for your operation and potential business models that you learn to speedily execute on and scale.
- Become part of a growing network of disruptors alumni from different parts of the maritime value chain, with whom you will learn and share best practices long after the program.
You will join 2x2 days education program, focusing on upskilling, digital transformation and the future of maritime.
The Academy is customized for people who work in the maritime industry. You are either in a leadership role or directly involved in maritime innovation, strategy or business development. The program does not require advanced technological competencies. How technology impacts your business matters more than the technology itself.
The next Maritime Disruptors' Academy has not been schedule yet. For prebooking and questions about the program please email email@example.com.
Members of partner organizations: DKK 15.750 + 25% VAT
Non-members: DKK 17.500 + 25% VAT
Students or Start Ups: Free
Learning material, books and food are included in the price.
Note: max 40 seats in total (max 30 seats for corporates and max 10 seats for
promising start ups or talented students).
DAY 1 & 2 - Mindset & Tech
Talks and workshops:
- Digital: a New Paradigm for Maritime
- Disruption: a Strategic Choice
- Digital Production & Consumption: the future of Trade is Networked
- Artificial Intelligence: the future of Maritime is Cognitive
- Blockchain: What it is and Why it matters to Maritime
- Redefining Maritime: Towards Autonomous Shipping
DAY 3 & 4 - Strategy & Execution
Talks and workshops:
- Exponential Organizations & New ways or Work
- From Exponential Thinking to Practice & Strategy
- Fast Innovation in Slow Organizations
- Industry Excellence Panels
The program is designed by the Danish Maritime Industry in collaboration with Copenhagen-based think tank and consultancy DareDisrupt.